In order to support our "Group Outsourcing & Business Continuity Management" team, we are currently looking for a:
Specialist, Group Outsourcing & Business Continuity (m/f/x)
Location: Vienna or Klagenfurt
- You are responsible for monitoring the deadlines for the creation and review of relevant outsourcing, BCM & crisis management documents, ensuring timely updates and their review
- The data quality and completeness of the documentation falls under your governance, supporting process owners in fulfilling their duties
- You support the Director of Group Outsourcing & BCM in daily administrative tasks, e.g. regular outsourcing steering and process management, BCM dashboard and policy updates, etc.
- You act as back-up Crisis Manager, organizing ad-hoc meetings with relevant stakeholders in case of a crisis, regularly evaluating the status-quo of ongoing and new incidents
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business Administration or Economics
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in the Banking Sector, Outsourcing, Crisis and Business Continuity Management
- Excellent command of German and English, both in spoken and in written, CSEE language is a plus
- You have an intuitive understanding of priorities and deadlines
- You have profound knowledge in working with the Microsoft Office environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- You have strong communication skills and can assert yourself in teams
- You show initiative and you like to work independently
Addiko offers attractive benefits to its’ employees like monthly meal vouchers, co-payment of private insurances, possibility to work from home, company excursions, etc.
Do you like to work in an international environment? You think you are an ideal candidate for this position? If yes, please upload your CV.
For further details please contact Rachel Miriam Alario: +43 (0)50232 2095
Required information pursuant to section 9 of the Austrian Equal Treatment Act [GleichbehandlungsG]: Minimum gross annual remuneration as per collective agreement from EUR 37,000 upwards - overpayment depending on qualifications and professional experience.