In order to support our "IT Holding" team, we are currently looking for an:
IT Business Analyst & Application Manager (m/f/x)
Location: Vienna or Klagenfurt
- You take over the IT ownership for defined business solutions and processes, governing their operation, budget and changes
- You analyze and coordinate the implementation and changes of business applications, reports and interfaces
- You execute IT-requests and the IT-demand analysis as well as the analysis of the design of technical systems and business models
- The evaluation of possible solutions considering the existing architecture of applications and data, especially in the existing Business Intelligence environment and Financial data environment, falls under your governance
- You are responsible for the coordination, execution and support of System Integration Tests (SIT) and User Acceptance Tests (UAT)
- The steering of external IT partners for operation and changes and coordination of development solutions for the BI/DWH platform is under your responsibility
- You continuously improve IT related processes and support IT related day-to-day issues
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in an IT field (e.g. Computer Sciences or Business Administration with focus on IT)
- Broad IT know-how (IT requirement analysis, IT project management, IT software development, Databases, especially MS SQL environment, Business Intelligence Architecture)
- Analytical skills and interest to understand banking business processes
- Professional experience in the IT area, preferably in the finance industry
- Excellent command of German and English, both in spoken and in written
- You are a team player with strong communication skills
- You work proactively, self-reliant and manage to handle priorities
Addiko offers attractive benefits to its’ employees like monthly meal vouchers, co-payment of private insurances, possibility to work from home, company excursions, etc.
Do you like to work in an international environment? You think you are an ideal candidate for this position? If yes, please upload your CV here.
For further details please contact Rachel Miriam Alario: +43 (0)50232 2095
Required information pursuant to section 9 of the Austrian Equal Treatment Act [GleichbehandlungsG]: Minimum gross annual remuneration as per collective agreement from EUR 40,000 upwards - overpayment depending on qualifications and professional experience.