To strengthen our Group IT in Austria we are looking for a
Expert, IT Controlling and Vendor Management (m/f/x)
- Coordinating and managing the IT budget, capacity planning controlling of processes
- Tracking, reporting and challenging the IT expenses and performance
- Establishing a clear link between IT expenses and performance / delivery / roadmap
- Establishing a clear link to the Accounting and Finance units to ensure proper treatment of IT expenses
- Coordinating and managing the vendor management process
- Coordination of group wide IT activities related to Controlling and vendor management
- Preparing IT performance cockpits for the Management
- University degree in IT, Management or Economy/Finance
- 5+ years of relevant business experience
- Experience with industry standard IT methodologies, processes and models (ITIL, COBIT, PMP, Agile-Scrum, etc.)
- Good understanding of the banking business
- Stringent controlling personality and high level of accuracy & reliability
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational and leadership skills
- Fluency in English is essential, additional knowledge of a CEE language is an advantage
- High willingness to travel
Working at Addiko:
We offer attractive social benefits such as meal vouchers as well as flexible working time and the possibility to work from home.
Do you like a dynamic and international environment?
Are you open to explore opportunities that are more than just commonplace?
If so, we look forward to receiving your application.
For further details please contact Ms. Albina Kohler: +43 50 232 2215.
Required information pursuant to section 9 of the Austrian Equal Treatment Act [GleichbehandlungsG]: Minimum gross annual remuneration as per collective agreement from EUR 60,000 upwards - overpayment depending on qualifications and professional experience.