In order to support our "Group Operational Risk Management" team, we are currently looking for an:
Expert, Group Operational Risk & Internal Control System (m/f/x)
Location: Vienna or Klagenfurt
- You are responsible for risk assessment execution, steering, monitoring, and reporting related to processes, scenarios, outsourcing and products as well as the overall risk portfolio monitoring
- You are responsible for reporting and analyis of Operational and Non-Financial Risk, including tracking and upkeeping of regulatory changes and internal documentation, developing strategies and implementing them.
- You act as central coordination between local subsidiaries and the group and guide colleagues in group approach as well as act as sounding board for challenging questions and situations
- You upgrade methodologies, indicators, reporting and tools
- You will lead the transition from qualitative assessment practices into quantitative ones and drive the Non-Financial Risk Management (NFRM) agenda
- You collaborate and communicate with all entities related to awareness, trainings, and risk culture steering
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or other related business sciences
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Risk, preferably in Operational Risk Management
- You are keen on developing Non-Financial Risk Management to further support Addiko’s risk culture by putting risk management even further into the focus and to add value with your actions and challenging the status quo
- You have general knowledge of the banking industry and non-financial and operational risk management including relevant regulations (e.g. Internal Governance, risk appetite & strategy, ICAAP, SREP, recovery plan, Compliance, OpRisk, Information Security, Outsourcing, CRR)
- You have an excellent understanding of the bank’s processes and risk assessments methodologies
- Your strength is guiding and challenging risk assessments and connecting information and data from various sources to integrate them into meaningful analyses and monitoring
- You have profound knowledge in MS Office and data analytical tools and automatization (Power BI, SAS EGRC, etc.)
- You are proficient in English, German or CSEE language is a plus
- You act proactively towards new topics or best practices, tasks and combining them with existing methodologies
- You can independently, self-reliant, and autonomously acquire new skills, understand methodologies or regulatory requirements
- You are a team-player focused on connecting, contributing, and transforming
Addiko offers attractive benefits to its’ employees like monthly meal vouchers, public transportation reimbursement, the possibility to work from home, company excursions, etc.
Do you like to work in an international environment? You think you are an ideal candidate for this position? If yes, please upload your CV.
For further details please contact Rachel Miriam Alario: +43 (0)50232 2095
Required information pursuant to section 9 of the Austrian Equal Treatment Act [GleichbehandlungsG]: Minimum gross annual remuneration as per collective agreement from EUR 45,000 upwards - overpayment depending on qualifications and professional experience.