In order to support our "Holding Operations" team, we are currently looking for an:
Expert, Group Card Operations (m/f/x)
Location: Vienna or Klagenfurt
- The development of a business strategy for card operations on Group-level in accordance with the overall strategy falls under your responsibility
- You govern the standardization of the card operation process and reporting in the card operations segment
- You function as single point of contact for negotiation, coordination and monitoring of vendors and contracts on Group-level (e.g. Fiserv, Austria Card, Payten, Infobip, VISA and Master Card)
- You monitor and track the card operations performance and overview the billing from schemes such as VISA, Master Card and Payten
- The evaluation of main card business KPIs and establishment of reporting on Group-level in cooperation with relevant units is your daily business
- You ensure that mandates are implemented in line with vendor requirements and support and engage new products in card operation projects
- You monitor and implement European decrees and directives in all subsidiaries
- You have a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics or equivalent
- At least 5 years experience in card operations environment, ideally in international banks
- You have experience in working with card vendors
- Excellent command of German and English, CSEE language is a plus
- Strong knowledge of card business processes and data security standards (PCI-DSS and 3D Secure) based on the understanding of IT systems
- You have excellent numerical and analytical skills
- You are a strong communicator and have the ability to bring teams together
Addiko offers attractive benefits to its’ employees like monthly meal vouchers, possibility to work from home, company excursions, home office reimbursement, etc.
Do you like to work in an international environment? You think you are an ideal candidate for this position? If yes, please upload your CV.
For further details please contact Rachel Miriam Alario: +43 (0)50232 2095
Required information pursuant to section 9 of the Austrian Equal Treatment Act [GleichbehandlungsG]: Minimum gross annual remuneration as per collective agreement from EUR 45,000 upwards - overpayment depending on qualifications and professional experience.