In order to support our 'Group Credit Risk Management' team, we are currently looking for an:
Expert, Credit Risk Management (m/f/x)
Location: Vienna or Klagenfurt
- Financial analysis and credit risk assessment / underwriting for Banks, other Financial Institutions (e.g. Insurance companies, Funds) and Sovereigns
- Calculation of internal rating for Financial Institutions / Sovereigns counterparts for internal purpose
- Risk vote and recommendation from credit risk point of view with reference to the request from market side
- Country limits (annual review, credit risk assessment, limit set up)
- Intra-group limits – approval process management
- Collaboration and coordination with Group treasury as well as with local treasury & risk units within the Group for Financial Institutions & Sovereigns limit management related tasks
- Internal control process on Holding level and in the subsidiaries
- Credit risk assessment and underwriting for Corporate and SME & Public Sector Entities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance or related areas
- At least 3 years experience in financial institutions
- Adequate, long term experience and know-how in Financial Institutions and Sovereigns credit risk assessment / underwriting, with additional experience and know-how in SME/Corporate & Public Sector Entities credit risk assesment
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Excellent command of German and English, both in spoken and written, CEE language is a plus
- Strong communication and organizational skills, proactive team player
Addiko Bank offers attractive benefits to its employees such as monthly food vouchers, work from home, company outings, etc.
Do you like to work in an international environment? You think you are an ideal candidate for this position? If yes, please upload your CV here.
For further details please contact Ms. Doris Elbl-Riha: +43 50 232 2099.
Required information pursuant to section 9 of the Austrian Equal Treatment Act [GleichbehandlungsG]: Minimum gross annual remuneration as per collective agreement from EUR 40,000 upwards - overpayment depending on qualification and professional experience.