In order to support our "Holding Operations" team, we are currently looking for an:
Advanced Officer, Holding Operations (m/f/x)
Location: Klagenfurt am Wörthersee
- You provide a comprehensive second level support for the daily activities in the Austrian and German Direct Deposit business of the bank and its related projects and initiatives
- You monitor and perform control activities of the Direct Deposit business and in the operational treasury settlement activities (payments, FX, money market, securities and derivatives, etc.)
- You overtake the responsibilities to preparethe regulatory required reporting data for diverse financial authorities (reporting of Deposit Insurance Funds, Account Register, OECD CRS, MIFIR, etc.)
- You support the team in administrational and organizational tasks
- You completed a commercial education, a university degree (Business Adminitration, Finance) is considered a plus
- You ideally have a banking background, especially in the area of operations (treasury back office, payments, etc.)
- Fluency in both German and English, CSEE language is an advantage
- You have excellent numerical and analytical skills
- You are a motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- You appreciate a diverse and dynamic environment
Addiko offers attractive benefits to its’ employees like monthly meal vouchers, possibility to work from home, company excursions, home office reimbursement, etc.
Do you like to work in an international environment? You think you are an ideal candidate for this position? If yes, please upload your CV.
For further details please contact Rachel Miriam Alario: +43 (0)50232 2095
Required information pursuant to section 9 of the Austrian Equal Treatment Act [GleichbehandlungsG]: Minimum gross annual remuneration as per collective agreement from EUR 35,000 upwards - overpayment depending on qualifications and professional experience.